All in one solution for building vibration monitoring
Harness new technology in building vibration measurements.
Construction work and large infrastructure projects often produce a considerable amount of vibrations. To measure the impact that vibrations have on structures and the people that work or reside in those buildings, the right measuring equipment is indispensable. This is where Omnidots comes in. Omnidots is the primary supplier of innovative, efficient and state-of-the-art sensor systems for vibration monitoring. From small-time construction work to large-scale infrastructure projects, Omnidots vibration analysis equipment will surely fit your needs.
And it gets even better. Omnidots is the only supplier that offers a fully automated and integrated solution for construction and monitoring building vibrations. Measuring, analyzing and reporting vibrations in the fields of construction and infrastructure becomes a piece of cake if you do it the Omnidots way!
Vibration monitor with MEMS technology
The SWARM vibration monitor is the most efficient and high-quality vibration monitor on the market and uses MEMS technology. Geophones are no longer needed.
An easy to install vibration monitor
Installing the SWARM is incredibly fast and easy, as you can see in this video. You can configure the measuring points remotely via the Honeycomb web platform. There you can also access your measurement data 24/7, from anywhere in the world from your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
A compact solution for vibration monitoring
The SWARM is compact (10,9 x 13 x 4,5 cm) and lightweight (260 gr).
Vibration meter for the construction and infrastructure sector
Our customers use the SWARM vibration monitor worldwide in construction and infrastructure and also to measure vibrations of other nature, such as vibrations at windmills, vibrations at data centers and vibrations from heavy traffic. You use the SWARM to measure potential damage to structures and to measure nuisance for people in buildings.
A complete and qualitative vibration monitor
The SWARM is IP65 rated, complies with industry standards and measures according to the latest and relevant standards and guidelines.
Monitor vibrations with a wireless connection
The measurement data is automatically sent from the SWARM to the Honeycomb platform via 4G/LTE or WiFi. You will never again have to retrieve monitoring data from the jobsite. You save time and manpower through the unprecedented efficiency of the SWARM.
Vibration monitoring for your relevant standard and guideline
Your Omnidots SWARM measures the Vtop (PPV / Peak Particle Velocity) and the Atop (PPA / Peak Particle Acceleration) for guidelines DIN4150-3, BS7385 and SBR-A. For DIN4150-2 your SWARM measures KBF, max (maximum weighted vibration severity) and for SBR-B your SWARM measures the same value, but then it is called Veff, max (maximum effective speed). For BS6841, ISO2631, ISO5349 and ISO8041, your SWARM measures the VDV (Vibration Dose Values). Also PPV support for ISEE (USBM RI 8507 and OSMRE) and SN640312a is included.
Export vibration monitoring data
You can download all monitoring data as CSV, Excel or retrieve the data using the Omnidots API. In Honeycomb you can generate notifications for Vtop (PPV) and also for Atop (PPA).
Honeycomb web platform
Cloud based web platform to save time and manpower
Honeycomb is Omnidots’ cloud based web platform which allows you to access, view and export your measuring data and to configure your SWARM settings. You can access Honeycomb 24/7 from any location or device worldwide. One of the main advantages of Honeycomb is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows for remote configuration of the SWARM. This saves time and manpower.
Easy intallation of the SWARM vibration monitor
The installation of a SWARM vibration monitor at the construction site is quick and easy: simply mount the SWARM with only 1 screw to the structure you want to monitor, and power the SWARM. You can configure your SWARM remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop, smartphone or tablet. After mounting and configuration, your SWARM will begin to measure and you can start monitoring.
Wireless vibration monitoring
The SWARM automatically sends the measurement data via 4G/LTE or WiFi to Honeycomb. At the touch of a button, you can export your measurement data to PDF, CSV and Excel overviews. You can also easily set up alarms on Honeycomb. Alarms can be configured at three levels, and exceedance notifications will be send out by email or SMS. Honeycomb can also send out automatically generated reports daily or weekly by email to multiple recipients.
There is so much that Honeycomb is capable of. Honeycomb is very user-friendly and efficient. Ease of use and quality of measurements are our main focus. Try out Honeycomb here.
- DIN4150-2, DIN4150-3 80Hz, BS7385 250Hz, SBR-A 2010, SBR-A 2017, SBR-B, Circulaire du 23/07/1986, ISEE (USBM RI8507 & OSMRE) and SN640312a.
- SWARM calibration reports available on Honeycomb
- SWARM status, battery status and GPS location
- Notifications and alerts on Honeycomb, by email and SMS to up to 50 recipients regarding: threshold exceedances, online/offline SWARM, SWARM battery status and custom notifications
- Wireless data transfer
- Remote monitoring from anywhere in the world, at any time and from any device
- API for integrating with your other systems
- Multi user, option to share read-only data with third parties
- Remote SWARM configuration
- Automatically generated daily or weekly reports per e-mail
- Archive measuring points
- User friendly
- Over-the-air product innovations and rolling updates
- Integrated manual
- Live tech support of Honeycomb developers (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CET)
- Extremely well secured and redundant, your measurement data is safe
The SWARM Battery can power your SWARM up to six weeks. It’s an unprecedented small and handy Battery..
- Compact, handy and IP65 rated.
- Up to six weeks of monitoring on one battery charge.
- UPS function: Charge while powering and continue uninterrupted measurements.
- Hot swappable.
- Combined with the Solar panel set ideal for long term remote monitoring.
- The case has room for your SWARM, SWARM Battery, Battery charger and cables.
- Compact and robust design
- IP67 rated
The Omnidots Base Plate is the ultimate accessory for when you want to monitor vibrations inside buildings and you do not want or can not mount the SWARM directly to a wall or floor. The SWARM is mounted to the Base Plate with one single bolt, the Base Plate is placed on a solid surface.
- Compliant with industry standards.
- For use on all types of solid surfaces.
The Solar panel set allows for uninterrupted remote monitoring ideal for your long term monitoring projects and for monitoring at remote locations. The Solar panel set will charge the SWARM Battery while the SWARM continues to operate. After installing the SWARM and connecting the SWARM Battery to the Solar panel set, there’s no need to go back to the site until your project is finished. The SWARM continues to monitor uninterrupted.
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Remote long term monitoring
- Eco-friendly monitoring
- Compact design
- The Battery charger can charge the SWARM Battery while the battery continues to power the SWARM.
- The Battery charger charges an empty SWARM Battery within 20 hours.
- The Battery charger can be used on 110/120 and 220/240 Volt.
Using the PoE adapter means you can use Power over Ethernet to monitor in places where there’s no 3G / 4G / LTE or WiFi possibility. For example underground in tunnels, in basements or at very remote locations.
Interested on learning more?
We distribute the Omnidots system in Finland.
Please see our contact details here or you can send us a chat message!